One of our customers’ favorite alternatives to a shipping box is our unpadded, paper mailer envelopes. This product has proven to be a winner, especially when shipping clothing and apparel. A few of the reasons these have worked so well are:
- They are relatively low cost
- Custom printing is easy, with a low one-case minimum
- They are easily stored and take up very little space
- They can reduce outbound shipping costs compared to mailer and RSC boxes
- They are available white or brown (kraft)
- Wide selection of sizes including flat and gusseted
- They are considered a green packaging product with 50% recycled content and they are also 100% recyclable with any paper waste
Stock Mailer Unprinted Envelopes on Sale through April 30, 2017
Every size, white or Kraft, UNPRINTED gusseted or flat, is on sale through the end of April with a savings of at least 10% on every SKU. You can see the complete selection on our Globe Guard Products green packaging store web site.
Custom Printing Also Discounted and FREE PRINT PLATES!
We have already mentioned the low one case minimum for custom printing, but another first time hurdle can be the cost of print plates. They are typically priced low (compared to plates for boxes) and are a onetime expense, but that initial cost can add up, especially if you need more than one size mailer. Until April 30th, all print plates are free for orders for five or more cases, PER SIZE.
Most print plates cost between $75 and $125 dollars per color and per size so the potential savings is substantial and there is no better time to make the move to custom printed mailer envelopes. Even “low cost” labels can cost more per envelope, require labor and will never look as good as finished, branded mailer envelopes.
Please contact us at 815-609-3600 if you have any questions or email us at Salazar Packaging. With a full selection of mailer and shipping options, we are sure to provide you with the best solution for your specific needs. Keep in mind the sale on unprinted mailers ends on 4/30/17 as does the free plates for the purchase of five or more cases.