25 Jan 2018 E-commerce Packaging for Feminine Hygiene Products
E-commerce Packaging for Feminine Hygiene Products
Whether the driving force is convenience, security, or privacy, feminine hygiene products have been a popular direct to consumer (D2C) market. They are also an ideal product for subscription programs.
We have done well over a dozen different boxes in that space and the photos below shows just a few of them. What they all have in common is:
- Great graphics – attractive colors and designs that are typically low cost with only one-color printing.
- Secure containers – pilfer proof and designed for privacy.
- Compact – for the lowest possible shipping cost whatever the product or count.
- Easy assembly and packing – Shipping multiples of any product can be laborious but proper design and inserts/dividers can minimize fulfillment costs.
A great unboxing experience made easy!
Once we help you determine the best size shipping container for your products, we provide you with a die line so you can design your custom look. We know how to get the most out of one or two colors and have some great options:
- White or natural Kraft (brown board)
- Thin e-flute for a more retail, less industrial look
- Triple white board eliminates the brown medium (middle) layer for a cleaner look
- Inside prints for maximum print area on a small box usually dominated by a shipping label
- Digital prints for complex graphics, sophisticated logos as well as variable or seasonal messages
Your e-commerce packaging partner
Whether you need a food referral to a fulfillment company or a graphic designer who understands packaging, we can help you assemble the correct people for your team. This may be your first venture in subscription or direct to consumer packaging, but it is not our first time. After producing literally millions of boxes, we have the experience to help you create the best looking, most effective box at the lowest possible cost.
Please contact us at Salazar Packaging or call us at 630-551-1700 for a free analysis of your packaging design or redesign project.